Application Requirements for Ph.D. Program in Management
For your applications, please visit the web site below.
Total quota for Ph.D. Program in Management is 8 students.
- Minimum GPA required (Graduate degree) is 3.00. Official transcript for the graduate degree is necessary.
- GMAT or GRE score or ALES score (photocopy or student copy are not accepted). Minimum GMAT score required is ≥ 600 or minimum GRE score required in the new system is quantitative 157 and verbal 147.(For more information about the GMAT exam, you can click here .) Minimum ALES score required is ≥ 80.
- Proof of English proficiency (accepted exams and minimum scores)
- B.Ü. Proficiency;
- TOEFL ≥ 550, writing ≥ 4.5 (paper-based exam);
- TOEFL ≥ 213, writing ≥ 4.5 (computer-based exam);
- TOEFL IBT ≥ 79, writing ≥ 22
At least 55 points from YDS/ÜDS/KPDS or an exam equally accepted by Üniversitelerarasý Kurul
- Statement of Purpose
- 2 reference letters (also required from graduates of Boðaziçi University)
- Graduate degree in Management (candidates graduated from other departments will be accepted to the remedial program.)
For further information about the program, you can visit here.
Applicants that fulfill the aplication requirements will undergo a pre-evaluation and those who succeed will be taken to an oral and a written examination.