Application Requirements for Non-Thesis Masters Program
*Quota for 2019-2020 Fall Semester has been decided to be "0" by our Faculty.
For your applications, please visit the web site below.
- Minimum GPA required is 2.50. Official transcript is necessary.
- GMAT or GRE score or ALES score (photocopy or student copy are not accepted). Minimum GMAT score required is ≥ 600 or minimum GRE score required in the new system is quantitative 157 and verbal 147. (For more information about the GMAT exam, you can click here .) Minimum ALES score required is ≥ 80.
- Proof of English proficiency. Recognized exams and minimum scores:
- B.Ü. Proficiency;
- TOEFL ≥ 550, writing ≥ 4.5 (paper-based exam);
- TOEFL ≥ 213, writing ≥ 4.5 (computer-based exam);
- TOEFL IBT ≥ 79, writing ≥ 22;
- IELTS ≥ 6.5, writing ≥ 6.5
- Statement of purpose
- 2 reference letters (also required from graduates of Boğaziçi University
For detailed information about the program, you can visit here.
Applicants that fulfill the aplication requirements will undergo a pre-evaluation and those who succeed will be taken to an oral examination.